Acne Scars Be Gone Kit
$24.99 was $30.98
This product is currently sold out.
A two step approach aimed at removing acne scars, and evening the skin's tone. Our Acne Scar Be Gone Gift Set attacks the problem from two angles. First by using our Shine Bright Brightening Face Mask to lighten scars, and brighten skin, second by using a sugar face scrub to remove dead skin cells, and reveal the new undamaged skin underneath. Face is left radiant, and acne scars are greatly reduced. ****DOES NOT INCLUDE FREE HEADBAND ANYMORE.
- Turmeric naturally brightens skin, and reduces the appearance of scars.
- Amla has strong anti-aging properties and keeps skin looking youthful.
- Cane Sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid, which removes dead skin cells and promotes new skin cell turnover.
- Pure Honey moisturizes and gives your skin a glow.
- Sunflower Seed Oil, a source of vitamin E, reduces irritation, redness, and scarring on the skin.
- Citric Acid, an Alpha Hydroxy Acid, supports the role of sugar in removing dead skin cells, revealing the new undamaged skin underneath.
Step 1: Shine Bright Brightening Face Mask
Pour a desired amount of the mask into your bowl. Add water or your preferred liquid (Honey, Diluted ACV, or Rosewater) and mix until it becomes a paste. Apply to dry skin and let it remain for 10-15 minutes. Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
Step 2: Honey Crush Sugar Face Scrub
Wet a quarter size amount of the scrub in your hands. Massage it gently on the skin excluding the eye area. Rinse & pat dry. Apply our facial oil or your favorite moisturizer. For best results, use 2 -3 x a week.
Shine Bright Ingredients: Pure Honey Powder, Turmeric Powder, Amla, Kaolin Clay, Cinnamon, Shea Butter Oil, Tea Tree Oil.
Honey Crush Face Scrub Ingredients: Pure Brown Sugar, Pure Honey, Apricot Kernel Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Thyme Leaves.
*Color may vary due to natural ingredients.
*Test Before Use. If Irritation Occurs, Please Discontinue Use.
*Preservative-free formula, please do not let water get into the jar.